- Driver ImprovementDriver Improvement
Driver Improvement: Cost - $50
Class schedule: Thursdays 8am - 4:30pm & Saturdays 8am - 4:30pmOne day 8 hour class designed to teach defensive driving techniques, reduce risk and prevent collisions.
REASONS FOR TAKING THESE CLINICS:
- Court Directed
- DMV Directed
- Insurance Company Directed
- Job Requirement
A certificate of course completion will be given at the end of class.
Take our driver improvement class and earn up to 5 (five) safe driving points!
BENEFITS OF COMPLETING THE DRIVER IMPROVEMENT CLASSES:
- Experienced drivers can become complacent over time. This course provides the opportunity to review the basics and update yourself on new laws and updated technologies
- New Drivers will learn valuable information that will help lower their risk of being involved in a collision
- Our program is DMV/Court/AAA approved
- The DMV awards up to five points for completion of driver improvement classes, limited to a two-year period. Learn more about DMV's point system here: http://www.dmv.virginia.gov/webdoc/citizen/drivers/points.asp
- Completion of driver improvement class may reduce your insurance rate.
- Some employers will not hire workers with negative points on their driving record.
- The Virginia Court System may recognize the efforts of those who have completed driver improvement classes.
- Reservations are recommended for this class but walk ins are always welcome
See our name on DMV's list of approved driver improvement clinics here:
To register for the class please call us at 757-496-8391 or click on the link below to email us and include your name, telephone number and the day (Thursday or Saturday) and date you would like to attend: